Level 2 Update
Wednesday 6 Oct, 2021
Dear Hornby Club members,
We are pleased to advise that with the latest Government update we no longer have a cap of 100 people. We are excited to be able to look after more of our members and look forward to seeing you soon. However, there are still a few regulations in place that we need to follow to ensure everyone’s safety. They are:
- Please be patient as you will have to remain seated to be served and this will take more time than when ordering at the bar. Thank you for your patience so far and our team will do their best to be as quick as possible.
- If you are standing you will need to wear your masks, if you are seated you do not.
- We ask that masks are worn at all times in the Gaming Room and that no food or drinks are allowed in this area.
Functions and Section meetings
- These are now able to be booked with Greer and Tracey.
- We can now offer our shuttle service again and normal hours will resume.
Our shuttle service schedule is as follows:
- Monday 4pm – 9pm
- Tuesday 3pm – 9pm
- Wednesday 3pm – 10pm
- Thursday 3pm – 10pm
- Friday 2pm – Midnight
- Saturday 2pm – Midnight
- Sunday 3pm – 9pm
*Please note that a max of six people is allowed per trip in the van and that masks MUST be worn (No mask, no lift).
See you soon,
The team at Hornby Club